Who should attend
Cisco Partners and customers interested in the Catalyst 9800 wireless controller.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understanding of Wi-Fi technologies (CCNA Level)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Catalyst 9800
- Understand the Benefits for Catalyst 9800
- Configure Catalyst 9800
- Migrate to the Catalyst 9800
- Troubleshoot the Catalyst 9800
- Understand and Discuss WIFI6
Configuring Cisco Catalyst 9800 and Intro to WIFI6 is a course designed to help students understand how the Catalyst 9800 Series wireless controllers combine the best of RF excellence with IOS XE benefits. This course begins with a description of the Cisco Catalyst 9800 and its benefits while introducing the learner to WIFI6. The configuration, migration, and troubleshooting will also be covered in this instructor-led course.