- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Cisco Stealthwatch Security (SSO)
The Stealthwatch courses are available for Private on-sites only at this time. All Stealthwatch courses accept CLCs as payment.
Who should attend
This course is intended for individuals who are responsible for using Stealthwatch to monitor security policy, provide feedback on the configuration and initiate incident response investigations.
- Flow Basics
- Cisco Stealthwatch Overview and Components
- Cisco Stealthwatch SMC Client Interface Overview
- Cisco Stealthwatch Web App Overview
- Explain what Cisco Stealtwatch is and how it works.
- Explain how hosts and host groups are defined in Cisco Stealthwtch.
- Define basic concepts of policy management.
- Identify the three phases of the Cisco Stealthwatch tuning process.
- Complete workflows to identify indicators of compromise in your network.
Cisco Stealthwatch for Security Operations is a 2-day, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course that focuses on using Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise from the perspective of a security analyst. The overarching goal of the course is to use the Stealthwatch System to investigate potential security issues and make initial determinations on whether to proceed with a more thorough investigation or to move on to the next potential threat.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.