In this course, you’ll learn about how to use Citrix Content Collaboration to share, sync, and secure content for your organization. You’ll understand the Content Collaboration architecture, StorageZone configurations and deployment options available, how to manage and administer your Content Collaboration environment, Citrix Files applications, and how single sign-on, and how to use the User Management Tool for Content Collaboration.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix Content Collaboration, with little or no previous Content Collaboration experience. Potential students include networking administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix Content Collaboration.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Windows Server administration
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
- Basic Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing
- Understand Enterprise File Synchronization, Sharing, and Citrix Content Collaboration architecture
- How to navigate the Citrix Content Collaboration administration interface and build StorageZones
- How to manage Citrix Content Collaboration users in an Active Directory environment
- Different StorageZone deployment considerations and scenarios
Versions covered: This course covers Content Collaboration StorageZone considerations for both on-premises and cloud application