- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix Endpoint Management (CXM-303)
Begin your enterprise mobility management (EMM) journey with this five-day introduction to Citrix Endpoint Management. You will learn how to stand up a highly available Endpoint Management deployment and conduct initial configurations. Delve into the Citrix Endpoint Managementarchitecture and explore the many device and application management options to address your enterprise mobility needs. In this course you will gain the skills and understanding needed to deploy key components. You will also learn how to integrate Citrix Endpoint Management with other Citrix technologies such as Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix ADC, and Citrix Content Collaboration. Take a tour of the Citrix Secure applications available and learn about your device enrollment and troubleshooting options.
Versions covered: This course is based on the latest Citrix Endpoint Management product release, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned apply to earlier product versions.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement Citrix Endpoint Management features using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators, Implementers/Engineers, and Architects.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking: Endpoint Management Introduction eLearning bundle and have basic experience with Mobile Devices and Apps, Windows Server administration, Enterprise File Sharing and Sync, Virtual Apps and Desktops, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory and Group Policy, and Networking including VPN concepts, SSL encryption and certificates.
What you’ll learn
- How to deploy Endpoint Management Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
- Understand Endpoint Management authentication options including PKI “certificate based authentication”
- How to install mobile applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
- How to integrate with Citrix Gateway, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), and SSL Bridge
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.