- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Deploying & Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Accelerated) (DAUCCEBC)
This 10 day bootcamp is an accelerated course and covers installation and administration of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10.0. This course combines the content from the Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 and 2 (AUCCE1 and AUCCE2) and the Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) courses. This course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v10.0 system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and Cisco Outbound Option. You will accomplish this by configuring the Cisco Unified CCE v10.0 software, use the ICM routing software to route calls from Cisco Voice Portal and from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Additionally, you will use various ICM utilities to aid you in locating configuration errors and you will configure the Cisco Outbound Option. Further this course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting. You will accomplish this by installing the Cisco Unified CCE software and introducing Cisco Unified CCE troubleshooting tools. This course also provides in-depth information and hands-on labs of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center reporting platform.
This course combines the content from 3 x separate Cisco courses and condenses 15 days content into 10 days. As such, delegates are required to ensure they meet the pre-requisites and should expect extended training days in the classroom and additional reading.
Delegates who would prefer not to attend an accelerated course may wish to consider attending the following courses instead:
Who should attend
This accelerated course is aimed at partners and customers involved in the deployment and administration of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10.0 product.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of a Windows computer including a mouse and the simultaneous use of the Alt-Tab keys is required
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
- Basic understanding of contact center operations
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCEv10.0 system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment
- Configure a Cisco Unified CCE v10.0 system that routes from Cisco Voice Portal
- Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database
- Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates
- Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE v10.0 system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager v10.0
- Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment.
- Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide security for the CUIC solution.
- Describe reporting concepts and capabilities and features of CUIC reports.
- Provide a detailed description of how custom reports from normal data sources (Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco CVP) and new data sources can be created to meet specific customer requirements.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.