Who should attend
This training is for customers and Googlers who want to modernize, manage, and observe their containerized applications using Kubernetes in Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, and on-premises.
- Completed or have equivalent experience, and
- Completed or have equivalent experience
- Explain each layer of the Anthos technology stack and the problems it is designed to address.
- Create, connect and manage Anthos clusters from multiple deployment environments.
- Load-balance clusters running in Google Cloud.
- Describe automating policy and security at scale with Config Management.
- Create multi-cluster networking architectures with Anthos Service Mesh.
- Deploy and run applications on an Anthos on-premises solution
- Monitor and troubleshoot applications running on an Anthos on-premises solution.
- Install workloads on Cloud Run and Cloud Run for Anthos.
- Configure and review logging, metrics, and monitoring for serverless computing solutions on Anthos.
- Install and use Migrate for Anthos to migrate workloads.
This four day, instructor-led course prepares students to modernize, manage, and observe their containerized applications using Kubernetes, in Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, and on-premises. Through presentations and hands-on labs, participants explore Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Connect Agent, Anthos Service Mesh and Anthos Config Management features. Participants learn how to work with containerized applications even when split between multiple clusters, hosted by multiple cloud providers or on-premises. This course is a continuation of Architecting with GKE and assumes direct experience with the technologies covered in that course.