Who should attend
- NetApp, Cisco or NetApp partner professional services
If you already have a working FlexPod system, then you do not need this course.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Technical Overview of FlexPod Solutions
- Knowledge of NetApp hardware, software and cluster administration
- Knowledge of Cisco hardware, software and administration
- Explain the capabilities and benefits of the FlexPod solution
- Explain FlexPod data center architectures
- Identify the FlexPod design principles
- Describe FlexPod design methodology
- Identify the NetApp and Cisco sizing tools
- Describe FlexPod management, orchestration, and support options
- Describe solutions for common FlexPod designs
- Identify the hardware and software components that are used in common FlexPod designs
Follow On Courses
This 2-day, instructor led course shows you how to evaluate the FlexPod solution design process in regard to the contemporary data center challenges. The course follows a standard design methodology that is used to create FlexPod designs. FlexPod architectures, components, design principles, use cases and preconfigured solutions are examined. Using NetApp and Cisco tools, learners create FlexPod designs that correlate to real-world environments.
Please Note: This course is designed for Partners or anyone who needs to create a FlexPod solution. If you already have a FlexPod system, you do not need this course.