Introduction to Cisco 5G Solutions (5GINT)
The Cisco Service Provider – 5G solution course introduces the participants to evolution of 5th generation cellular networks, discuss the various trends driving the need for 5G, business impact of 5G networks and Cisco’s 5G solution for the service providers to deploy and rollout new services to customers and enable them to improve operational efficiency.
The course will cover Cisco 5G Powerx consisting Unified Enablement Platform, Seamless X-Access convergence, 3-Stage realization program. The Cisco ultra services platform, Cisco 5G policy Suite (CPS) solutions, Cisco SONFlex, NCS500 service access routers, Cisco Security for 5G networks and Cisco SP network automation are discussed in detail.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network engineers
- Network consulting engineers
- Customer support engineers
- Field engineers
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- You should have a basic working knowledge of applicable 3GPP network operations.
- You should have a thorough understanding of IP routing and networking protocols,
- You should have attended Cisco LTE200 training.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Deploy mass scale IP networks using the advanced routing portfolio
- Deploy Open virtualized RAN
- Deploy Cisco crosswork SON (Self-Organizing Networks)
- Deploy, monitor and manage Cisco NCS500 series access routers
- Perform basic troubleshooting