- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
BOSH Essentials (BOSHE)
This course provides administrators and operators with the theoretical understanding and hands-on experience needed to manage software releases with BOSH. The course begins with an introduction to how BOSH works. Students will then focus on creating a release and then move on to deploy that release. From there, the course explores the BOSH director, which is the brain of BOSH. Upon completion of this course, participants will have the skills necessary to go from create through deploy and maintenance of their organization’s releases.
Who should attend
Operators responsible for the creation, configuration and updating of releases.
- Access to a Linux environment or install Windows subsystem for Linux.
- Experience using the Linux command line interface.
- Permission to install software.
- Access to Google Cloud via browser and command line.
- Completion of a Cloud Foundry Developer (CFD) course is preferred, but not required.
At the end of the training, students will be able to:
- Use the BOSH CLI
- Create a BOSH release
- Deploy a BOSH release
- Understand the anatomy of a release
- Understand how the BOSH director works
- Update a BOSH release
- Deploy a distributed system using BOSH
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.