- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Cydrill Software Security»
- Google Cloud»
- Juniper Networks»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- AI Business School
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
Cloud Foundry Operator (CFO)
This course provides administrators and operators with the theoretical understanding and hands-on experience needed to manage a Pivotal Cloud Foundry Installation. The course begins with an introduction to how Pivotal Cloud Foundry is transforming the way software is built and deployed. Students will then focus on “Day 1 Operations” - including installing Ops Manager and the Pivotal Application Service, configuring users, roles, and quotas, and setting up the platform for logging and monitoring. From there, the course explores “Day 2 Operations” - backing up and restoring an installation, automation, and upgrading Ops Manager and tiles. Upon completion of this course, participants will have the skills necessary to go from setup through maintenance of their organization’s cloud platform.
Note: This is a 4-day course. "Day 1 Operations" and "Day 2 Operations" represent major themes in IT operations.
Who should attend
Administrators responsible for the installation, configuration, and management of a Pivotal Cloud Foundry installation
- Experience using the command line interface, especially Linux or Mac OSX.
- Access to a Linux environment or install Windows subsystem for Linux.
- Permission to install software.
- Access to Google Cloud via browser and command line
- Completion of a course is preferred, but not required.
At the end of the training, students will be able to:
- Understand the Pivotal Application Service architecture and how it impacts developers
- Install, backup, restore, and upgrade a Pivotal Cloud Foundry installation
- Create users and assign roles
- Manage org and space quotas
- Monitor Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Use automation techniques to explore, troubleshoot and deploy releases
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.