- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Spring Cloud Data Flow Developer (SCDFD)
Spring Cloud Data Flow is a cloud native programming and operating model for creating, orchestrating and deploying composable data microservices on modern runtimes. It is an updated successor to our Spring Enterprise course.
This 3-day course provides participants with the skills needed to leverage Spring Cloud Data Flow for real-time and batch data extraction, processing, and ingestion.
The course offers hands-on experience with installation and administration of Spring Cloud Data Flow; usage of the Spring Cloud Data Flow shell; creating, configuring, deploying, and scaling streams and tasks; as well as the development of custom modules including sink, processor, and source stream applications by using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Stream.
Who should attend
- Developers and architects interested in using Spring Cloud Data Flow for handling their data processing use-cases.
- Teams who want to migrate existing Spring Integration or Spring Batch projects to Spring Cloud Data Flow.
Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the following:
- Spring Cloud Data Flow and the associated technologies used for processing data streams and batches
- How to install Spring Cloud Data Flow
- Spring Cloud Data Flow architecture
- How to create and leverage Spring Cloud Data Flow Streams
- How to create custom Spring Cloud Data Flow Stream applications by using Spring Boot, Spring Integration and Spring Cloud Stream
- How to create and leverage Spring Cloud Data Flow Tasks by using Spring Cloud Task and Spring Batch
- Spring Cloud Data Flow analytics using counters and gauges
- Docker and Spring Cloud Skipper
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.