Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist - WAN (JNCDS-WAN)
The Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist - WAN certification is designed for networking professionals and designers with intermediate knowledge of wide area network (WAN) design, theory, and best practices. This written exam verifies your understanding of WAN design principles.
Detailed Exam Objectives:
- WAN Connectivity
- Network Availability and Traffic Prioritization
- Service Provider Core WAN Design
- Service Provider Edge WAN Design
- Enterprise WAN
- Data Center WAN
- WAN Security
- WAN Management
- SDN in the WAN
You must hold a current Juniper Networks Certified Design Associate (JNCDA) certification.
Recommended training for this certification
Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF)
- Exam Code: JN0-1360
- Written exam
- Administered at PearsonVUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 65 multiple-choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
The JNCDS-WAN certification is valid for three years. Recertification is achieved by passing the current version of the JNCDS-WAN exam.