QFabric Specialist (JNCIS-QF)
Designed for experienced networking professionals with intermediate knowledge of Juniper Networks QFabric systems, this written exam verifies the candidate's understanding of QFabric system concepts, technologies, and network planning, along with related configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIS-QF exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
The JNCIS-QF certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-370 exam.
Detailed Exam Objectives include:
- QFabric System Concepts
- System Setup, Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Layer 2 Operations and Troubleshooting
- Layer 3 Operations and Troubleshooting
- Data Center Storage Fundamentals
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam code: JN0-370
- Written exam
- Administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide
- Exam length: 90 minutes
- Exam type: 70 multiple-choice questions
- Pass/fail status is available immediately
- Prerequisite certification: JNCIS-ENT
- Junos Software Release: 12.2