Administering Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (ACUIC) is a 3-day administration course focusing on the CUIC reporting solution for Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) and Customer Voice Portal (CVP) environments. This course takes the place of DUIC and covers all of the certification requirements of DUIC while adding additional content.
CUIC is a comprehensive, end-to-end UCCE/PCCE reporting solution, designed to make the task of creating reports and managing disparate data sources, easier on the customer. Although CUIC is also used in the UCCX environment, this course focuses on UCCE and PCCE environments only.
The first 2-days of the course focuses on the daily administrative functions of a CUIC user/administrator, running and customizing reports as needed, and ensuring security and organization of the reporting environment is functional and organized. The last day of the class will cover further maintenance/support of the CUIC environment such as A/D integration, Data Source definitions, GW/CVP/ICM configuration requirements.
Most of your time in ACUIC will be spent working in the lab environment which includes a live functional UCCE/CVP environment deployed with CUIC as the reporting solution. During this class, you will wear multiple hats including: CUIC user, administrator, supervisor, agent and report customization specialist. The third day of class explores skills needed for architects and engineers.
ACUIC is intended to be a 3-day class. If your role is a reporting user and/or basic CUIC administrator you have the option to attend the first two days of class only. If you are responsible for advanced maintenance and management of the CUIC architecture, you’ll want to stick around for all three days.
Who should attend
This course is intended for anyone who desires an understanding of the CUIC reporting solution for a Unified CCE environment.
To fully benefit from this course, students should have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- Familiarity with the UCCE or PCCE environment, or have at least heard of it.
- Working knowledge of Contact Center operations is desirable.
- Working knowledge of SQL commands is desirable, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Windows and the simultaneous use of the Alt and Tab key is helpful
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Define how CUIC is implemented as a reporting solution in a UCCE/PCCE/CVP environment.
- Define the various interfaces to CUIC and their relevant use.
- Define CUIC “standard” datasources (CCE, CVP) as well as how to configure a custom data source.
- Demonstrate proficiency with regard to the security of users/groups/roles/permissions within CUIC.
- Demonstrate how to obtain and import reports into CUIC.
- Define other UCCE configuration settings which affect the output of data as seen from CUIC.
- Demonstrate how to install, administer, and provide user/group security for the CUIC solution.
- Define the role of Active Directory integration as it relates to CUIC Users, Supervisors and Teams.
- Demonstrate proficiency of use with regard navigation and use of the CUIC Reporting Solution for the creation of reports.
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating custom Reports
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating custom Report Definitions.
- Describe the benefit and use of various CUIC features including Dashboards, Value Lists, Collections, pop-outs and perma-links, just to name a few.