The Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies (SECCLD) v1.0 course shows you how to implement Cisco® cloud security solutions to secure access to the cloud, workloads in the cloud, and software as a service (SaaS) user accounts, applications, and data. Through expert instruction and hands-on labs, you’ll learn a comprehensive set of skills and technologies including: how to use key Cisco cloud security solutions; detect suspicious traffic flows, policy violations, and compromised devices; implement security controls for cloud environments; and implement cloud security management. This course covers usage of Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella™, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, Cisco Stealthwatch® Cloud and Enterprise, Cisco Firepower® NGFW (next-generation firewall), and more.
Who should attend
This course is open to engineers, administrators, and security-minded users of public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures responsible for implementing security in cloud environments:
- Security architects
- Cloud architects
- Security engineers
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following course or obtained the equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
- Ability to perform basic UNIX-like OS commands
Cisco CCNP® security knowledge or understanding of the following topic areas:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) and Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv) deployment
- Cisco IOS Flexible NetFlow operations
- Contrast the various cloud service and deployment models.
- Implement the Cisco Security Solution for SaaS using Cisco Cloudlock Micro Services.
- Deploy cloud security solutions using Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco Cloud Email Security.
- Define Cisco cloud security solutions for protection and visibility using Cisco virtual appliances and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud.
- Describe the network as a sensor and enforcer using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise and Cisco TrustSec®.
- Implement Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual (NGFWv) and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud to provide protection and visibility in AWS environments.
- Explain how to protect the cloud management infrastructure by using specific examples, defined best practices and AWS reporting capabilities.[/list\]
- Introducing the Cloud and Cloud Security
- Implementing the Cisco Security Solution for SaaS Access Control
- Deploying Cisco Cloud-Based Security Solutions for Endpoints and Content Security
- Introducing Cisco Security Solutions for Cloud Protection and Visibility
- Describing the Network as the Sensor and Enforcer
- Implementing Cisco Security Solutions in AWS
- Describing Cloud Security Management