Who should attend
This course is designed for students interested in learning the skills required to deploy NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS) to administer a Citrix NetScaler environment or optimize NetScaler-managed application delivery traffic. Specifically: Administrators, Implementers / Engineers and Architects
- !Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway (CNS-222)
Citrix recommends an understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Functionalities and capabilities of Citrix NetScaler
- Use of NetScaler traffic management features
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Web Services
- Use of 3rd party Network Management tools
- Manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
You will learn the skills required to deploy and utilize the NetScaler Management and Analytics System including the ability to manage multiple NetScaler platforms centrally, orchestrate configuration changes, report on transactions passing through the NetScaler environment, visualize infrastructure, and plan expansions.
You will also learn the skills required to implement features including Caching, Frontend Optimization, NetScaler Web logging, and TCP/HTTP optimization to optimize traffic managed by a NetScaler environment.