Who should attend
You are a business or technical practitioner interested in learning more about artificial intelligence.
Learners will attend this one-day workshop, which will employ presentations, case-studies, discussions, and exercises which will achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to get started in your AI journey by clarifying the elements in defining an AI strategy for your business and leveraging that strategy to create a project vision;
- Develop an acumen to assess your organization across the different elements of Data, Technology, Talent and Organizational Model which will help determine if you have the right ingredients for a successful AI initiative;
- Learn how to develop Applied AI solutions and consider Ethics in your AI initiative;
- Describe how to operationalize AI solutions in your Enterprise;
- Develop an awareness of Microsoft’s portfolio, resources and tools for ensuring success around your AI initiative.
- Workshop exercises and forum-style discussions will augment and reinforce the courseware to provide a great interactive and collaborative experience for the participants.