Who should attend
Developers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Solution Architects, Systems Engineers and curious cats.
Experience with an object-oriented programming language, e.g., Python (all code demos during the training will be in Python). There is an optional customization available to convert the course into R.
This custom Fast Lane Data Science and AI program provides role-based technical training for the following five audiences:
- Data Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Developer
- Prerequisite Course A: Digital Business Acumen
- Prerequisite Course B: 21st Century Business Skills
- Course 1: Data Analytics
- Course 2: Data Management
- Course 3: Data Science Engineering
- Course 4: Domain specific analytics
- Course 5: AI and Machine Learning
- Course 6: Capstone Project & Lab
Each course runs for three months and starts at the beginning of a quarter. January—March, April—June, July—September, and October —December. The capstone runs for four weeks at the beginning of each quarter: January, April, July, October. For exact dates for the current course run, please contact Fast Lane US.