Who should attend
Administrators, managers, engineers, network architects and network designers.
- Network fundamentals background.
- Knowledge of Host Operating Systems.
- Hands-on experience in building, managing and/or troubleshooting IPv4 networks on Cisco devices.
This four-day entry-level IPv6 course comprises theoretical and practical technical training and helps the participants to design, implement, configure and maintain IPv6 networks.
We use a dual-stack lab environment, based on IPv4/IPv6 native addresses for an optimal hands-on learning experience. Dual stack offers the students a real internet access via IPv4 or IPv6. The configuration is executed on Cisco devices, Windows and Linux hosts.
- Course Introduction
- IP History and Overview
- IPv6 Header and Extension Header Format
- IPv6 Address Architecture
- IPv6 Supported Platforms
- IPv6 ICMPv6
- IPv6 Applications
- IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- IPv6 Migrations Methods
- IPv6 Transition and Address Design
- IPv6 Network Protection
- IPv6 Traffic Filtering
- IPv6 FHRP Protocols
- IPv6 Routing Protocols