Employees who work in a home office or in a decentralized structure set up their own online workstation so that they can perform their tasks independently and continue to communicate and cooperate within their team.
Who should attend
All employees and superiors who work from the home office or in decentralized structures.
- Computer science basic knowledge as a user
- PC/laptop workstation, ideally with headset or with microphone and loudspeaker
- valid Office 365 license including Microsoft Teams
- are able to configure their home office workstation independently and set up MS teams in a functional way
- master the most important applications to ensure reliable communication within the teams
- can reliably exchange information digitally and analogously and store it in a structured way
- Configuration PC/Laptop/Audio/Video for Home Office
- Correct setup of the Office 365/MS Team Account
- Online communication - simply explained in a few steps
- The functions for working together in virtual teams
- Creation, editing and storage of files
- Integrate meaningful applications into MS teams