Who should attend
The course is ideally suited for:
Service Level Managers, IT Supplier Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Individuals and Operational Staff who require a deep practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, focus is on Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalog
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and how the processes within Service Offerings and Agreements support the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding the important role of Service Offerings and Agreements in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes.
- The application of Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure performance
- The importance of IT Security
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks
Follow On Courses
This five day course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service LIfecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services. The main focus of the course is on the operational level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. The course is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL Best Practice and positions the learner to successfully complete the associated examination.