Who should attend
The course is ideally suited for:
CIOs, CTOs, Managers, Team Leaders, IT Consultants, Designers, Architects, Planners, IT Security Managers, Service Test Managers and individuals involved in the management, coordination, and integration of strategy activities within the Service Lifecycle.
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Strategy Principles, Purpose and Objectives
- Understanding how all Service Strategy processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Strategy processes
- The Roles and responsibilities within Service Strategy and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Strategy performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks
Follow On Courses
This three day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage. Including defining services and how services can deliver value, impact of external markets, customer requirements. In addition defining and managing the relationship between the business and IT services in the creation of customer value for the services offerings. Key topics covered include Service Portfolio, Demand, Financial and Business Relationship Management.