Who should attend
The course is ideally suited for:
CIOs, CTOs, Managers, Team Leaders, IT Consultants, Designers, Architects, Planners, IT Security Managers, Service Test Managers and individuals involved in the management, coordination, and integration of operational activities within the Service Lifecycle.
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Transition Principles, Purpose and Objectives
- Understanding how all Service Transition processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes
- The Roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks
This three day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Transition stage. Including a review of Service Transition activities including transition planning and support, knowledge management, service asset and configuration management, change management and service validation.