This course is designed to build your foundation in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application knowledge. This course will cover the most important features and functionalities needed by Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant including: The product information and how to configure, create, and manage your product and inventory. Supply chain management configuration and processing. The transportation management features, and the warehouse management features. Quality management and quality control functionalities. Master planning configuration and processing. This course includes lectures and several hands-on exercises. The exercises will be introduced to you on a form of a case study presented to a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. Each exercise will be bases on a business scenario followed by a question or discussion then a step-by-step guidance to perform the system related steps.
Who should attend
This course is designed for The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant is a key resource that designs and configures apps to meet the requirements for a customer. The functional consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. The functional consultant specializes in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management. They partner with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet or exceed the needs of their customers.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions.
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities works.
- Supply Management
- Use Inventory Journals
- Use Inventory Reports
- Create Products and Product Masters
- Create Bill of Materials
- Configure and Perform the Procure-to-Purchase Process
- Configure Vendor Collaborations
- Configure and Perform the Purchase-to-Pay Process
- Configure and Use Agreements
- Configure and Use the Order-to-Cash Process
- Configure and Use Quality Control and Management Processes
- Configure and Use Intercompany Trade Relations
- Configure and Use Master Planning
- Configure Warehouse Management
- Configure Mobile Devices for Warehouse Management
- Use Warehouse Management
- Configure Transportation Management
- Course Conclusion