Who should attend
- Java developers with at least 2 years of Java™ EE 6 experience and 2 years of general Java EE development
- Java EE architects who wish to understand how to use advanced features of JBoss EAP and JBoss development tools
- Experience with Java SE programming and Java EE web and services development
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I (JB225) or equivalent Java EE 6 API experience
- At least 2 years of Java™ EE 6 experience and 2 years of general Java EE development
- Developing advanced web applications
- Developing for JBoss EAP 6
- Extensive review of web services
- Securing Java EE applications
- Performance tuning
Intended for experienced Java™ Enterprise Edition (EE) developers and architects, Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Development II addresses Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) with an emphasis on advanced Java EE development.
This hands-on, labs-based course challenges students by providing a deep dive into Java EE APIs and emerging JBoss development technologies. Students will use JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, and Maven to build and deploy scalable applications that perform well and use advanced features with advanced development techniques. Newer technologies such as Arquillian for testing, Errai for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web development, and RESTeasy for web services are covered.