IT training services provider signs reseller partnership with salesforce.com
Fast Lane set to offer training courses for the administration and development of cloud-based Salesforce applications
Hamburg/Berlin, 19. September 2013 – IT training expert Fast Lane has signed a reseller partnership with salesforce.com. As an authorized Training Reseller Partner, the provider of professional training services will now offer eight new Salesforce courses, with contents including the installation and administration of Salesforce Solutions and the development of cloud-based applications.
Cloud-based applications offer companies a distinct advantage because they can be accessed from any device anywhere and can be implemented very quickly. The Fast Lane course portfolio will include training modules that help administrators, developers, solution designers, solution architects and end users to take full advantage of Salesforce solutions. Participants will learn about the administration, maintenance, implementation and development of cloud-based apps. And advanced courses will introduce troubleshooting, further maintenance options and also object-based programming with Force.com.
Overview of the Salesforce courses:
- Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM201)
- Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM211)
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Force.com Code (ADM231)
- Building Applications with Force.com (DEV401)
- Apex & Visualforce Controllers (DEV501)
- Implementation Essentials (CON201)
- Integrating with Force.com (DEV502)
- Implementing an Analytics Strategy for the Sales Cloud (STR301)
For further information about the Salesforce training courses offered by Fast Lane and specific course dates, please visit www.fastlane.si/salesforce.
Note: All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.