Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam - Kiosk
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
Red Hat recommends that candidates for this exam earn Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD) before attempting this exam, but it is not required.
Exam candidates should:
- Have taken the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Camel Development (JB421) course or have extensive work experience in enterprise integration using Apache Camel
- Have familiarity working in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux® environment
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) objectives
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development should be able to:
Create and maintain Camel routes
- Use the Java™ language
- Use the CamelContext XML
Consume and produce files
- CSV format
- XML format
Work with databases and the Camel JPA component
Understand transactional routes
- Content-based routing
- Wire Tap
Use Camel components
Use Camel Test
- Mock endpoints
- JUnit 4 integration and CamelTest APIs
Dynamically route messages
- Use conditional routes
- Use data-driven routes
- Catch and handle exceptions
- Use the dead-letter queue
The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services using Red Hat JBoss® Fuse.
An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss Fuse framework and application programming interfaces (APIs) for Apache Camel.
This course is based on Red Hat JBoss Fuse 6.3.
Istek üzerine fiyat