Who should attend
Administrators, managers, engineers, network architects and network designers.
- Network fundamentals background.
- Knowledge of Host Operating Systems.
- Hands-on experience in building, managing and/or troubleshooting IPv4 networks on Cisco devices.
- This course is a 4-day immersion into IPv6 Fundamentals.
- In order to enhance the course, an Dual-Stack lab environment based on IPv4/IPv6 native addresses is used.
- Dual-Stack allows students to get real IPv4 or IPv6 internet access.
- Configuration is done on Cisco devices, Windows and LINUX hosts.
- This course provides theoretical and technical training to help participants with the Knowledge of how to design, implement, configure, and maintain an IPv6 network.
- Course Introduction
- IP History and Overview
- IPv6 Header and Extension Header Format
- IPv6 Address Architecture
- IPv6 Supported Platforms
- IPv6 ICMPv6
- IPv6 Applications
- IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- IPv6 Migrations Methods
- IPv6 Transition and Address Design
- IPv6 Network Protection
- IPv6 Traffic Filtering
- IPv6 FHRP Protocols
- IPv6 Routing Protocols