AWS Discovery Days
Learn Cloud Fundamentals from AWS Experts
AWS Discovery Days, delivered by official AWS Training Partners, provide an introduction to cloud concepts. AWS Training Partners offer the only AWS-authored training to help your organization develop the AWS knowledge and skills you need to achieve your business goals. In these introductory events, expert AWS Instructors will help your team learn what’s possible in the cloud, and how to achieve it with AWS. These events offer a sample of the type of content available in the AWS instructor-led, classroom trainingthat we can offer your organization.
Build Your Cloud Knowledge
As the future of computing moves firmly into the cloud, there’s no better time than now to develop your cloud skills. With training that explore the basics of security, machine learning, migrations, and modern data strategy, you can create a foundation of knowledge to guide you in your cloud transformation journey. Once you understand the basics, you can move into more in-depth instructor-led training (ILT) courses designed to take your knowledge to the next level.
If your organization is cloud curious, REGISTER NOW and join an upcoming AWS Discovery Day event!
Why attend an AWS Discovery Day?
- A free introduction to the AWS Cloud
AWS Discovery Days are free events that introduce you to the basics of the cloud, within a cost and commitment-free environment.
- AWS-authored training content
Training content has been created directly by AWS –offering you the assurance of the most accurate and up to date training material.
- Delivered exclusively via official AWS Training Partners
Only official AWS Training Partners host AWS Discovery Days, so you will learn from expert, AWS Authorized Instructors.
AWS Discovery Day on May 11th, 2023:
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials (AWSDD-CPE)
During this event, you will learn:
- What the cloud is, and how it works
- The benefits of the AWS Cloud
- AWS core services and their common use cases (compute, storage, database, etc.)
- The basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Basic characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- The shared responsibility model
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
Do you need more information about our AWS Discovery Days?
Give us a call:
We are happy to help!