Google Cloud Training
As Google Cloud Training Partner we provide the necessary skills to develop and operate infrastructures and applications in the Google Cloud.
Google Cloud Consulting
Google Cloud Training and Learning Tracks
Cloud Infrastructure Track
Designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure (GCF-CI)
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process (AGCP-DP)
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals (GCP-FAP)
- Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination (PPCAE)
- Networking in Google Cloud Platform (NGCP)
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine (AGCE)
- Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals (GCPAZURE)
- Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine (AGKE)
- Security in Google Cloud Platform (SGCP-3D)
- Logging, Monitoring, and Observability in Google Cloud (LMOGC)
Data & Machine Learning Track
Designed for data professionals who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing, and optimizing big data solutions.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Big Data and Machine Learning (GCF-BDM)
- Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform (DEGCP)
- From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform (DIGCP)
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform (MLTF)
- Preparing for the Professional Data Engineer Examination (PPDEE)
- NEW Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI (GCP-CCAI)
Application Development Track
Designed for application programmers and software engineers who develop software programs in the cloud.
Training path for cloud API engineers