Greece, a Special Discount for You:
Just 100 € for critical Microsoft
Training + Exam Voucher
Train in Your Language & Get Certified, and stand out from the crowd!
Why Upskill on Microsoft 365?
Why get Microsoft Certified?Taking the time to learn and earn certification has numerous benefits. A few key benefits to look for when you become a certified IT professional:
- Recognition from an industry leader: With high name-recognition and reputation, a Microsoft Certification validates your ability to perform at the highest level in a modern digital business.
- A solid foundation: Microsoft training prepares you for roles employers need to fill. Start by building the foundational skills professionals need, then provide an avenue to deeper technical skills required to perform industry roles
- Get the job you've always wanted: Stand out and get the edge you need to land your next job. 19% of technical professionals say certification helped them get a new job
- Higher earnings: About 35% of technical professionals say getting certified led to salary or wage increases, and 26% report job promotions. Certified IT professionals get promoted more than 50% faster than non-certified IT professionals
- Highly desirable new skills: Earning a certification gives you a "Growth Mindset" (belief that you can learn difficult skills, leading to resiliency and value in a rapidly-evolving market)
- A new career path (if you want one): Microsoft Certifications can be your ticket to the growing cloud market. Microsoft Azure accounts for 17% of the worldwide cloud market and is growing fast
- The admiration of your employer: Earning certifications shows you are willing to put in the extra effort to build and validate your skills. (40% of certified IT professionals said it helped them gain respect)
- Earn a strong place in the cloud era: 58% of IT departments worldwide say Microsoft Azure is a key driver of increased cloud investment. Earning a Microsoft Certification helps position you to be a part of that growth opportunity
- Confidence and excitement about your career: Certifications can help you feel more confident (67% of IT professionals reported an increase), excited (35% increase), and happy (41% increase) about your work