- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.1x Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration (CXD-410)
This advanced 5-day training course covers design principles for creating a practical Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops virtualization solution. As part of this training you will assess existing environments and explore different scenarios to link business requirements to design decisions. This course follows the Citrix Consulting approach to design and covers the key design decisions through lecture, lab exercises and interactive discussions. You will also learn about additional considerations and advanced configurations for multilocation solutions and disaster recovery planning. This training will help you prepare for the Citrix Certified Expert in Virtualization (CCE-V) exam.
Versions covered: This course is currently based on Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.15.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals with significant experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x as well as supporting infrastructure. If you are responsible for the environment design and overall health or guiding others through the process (as a consultant), you should consider taking this training.
This course requires extensive experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.x as well as experience with Citrix Gateway and supporting infrastructure.
What you’ll learn
- How to assess relevant information in existing environments in order to identify risks and areas for improvements in the design
- Core Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops design decisions and how to apply them to business requirements for a practical solution
- To design a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops disaster recovery plan and to understand different disaster recovery strategies
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.