Configuring BIG-IP on VIPRION (TRG-VPR-1)
Who should attend
- This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP VIPRION System.
- Prior to attending Configuring BIG-IP on VIPRION, the student must have attended one of the following courses or passed the following exam:
- Administering BIG-IP
- Configuring BIG-IP LTM
- Changes in BIG-IP LTM
- The student can also benefit from attending Configuring BIG-IP LTM and several months experience configuring the BIG-IP LTM product before attending this course.
- Students should also understand:
- Common Security and Network terminology
- TCP/IP Addressing, Routing and Internetworking concepts
- Security Authorization and Authentication concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- By course completion, the student should be able to identify various VIPRION chassis and hardware options, perform an initial configuration of the BIG-IP® VIPRION for both CMP and vCMP configurations~options, and configure host and guests. Additionally, the student should be able to monitor, administer, and perform basic troubleshooting tasks on traffic processed by the BIG-IP® VIPRION System.
- VIPRION chassis and blade hardware options overview
- Installation, license and setup of the BIG-IP® VIPRION System
- Configuring Clustered Multi-Processing (CMP)
- Configuring virtual CMP (vCMP) host and guests
- Inter and Intra High-Availability
- Lab Projects