- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- AI Business School
- Learning as a Service
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft OpenHacks
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
VersaStack Administration (VSA)
This course is a two-day Instructor-Led training program that is designed for system and network engineers and administrators implementing and administering VersaStack solutions.
This course covers key implementation procedures, management and basic troubleshooting tasks on Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus 9000 switches, Cisco MDS 9100 Fibre Channel switches and IBM Storwize V7000 disk systems.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network engineers, Network administrators, System Engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- System Engineers, Consulting System Engineers and Server Administrators
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic understanding of storage operations, Fibre Channel and SAN architectures.
- Basic knowledge of server and server virtualization technologies such as VMware ESXi
- General knowledge of networking technologies. CCNA/CCNP Data Center or equivalent knowledge recommended.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the architecture, features and components of VersaStack for Data Center.
- Describe configuration parameters for VersaStack for Data Center including Cisco Nexus 9300 switches, Cisco MDS 9100 switches, Cisco UCS and IBM Storwize V7000 Disk Systems.
- Describe VersaStack management tools including Cisco UCS Director
Duration 2 days
Price (excl. tax)
- Eastern Europe: 1,900.— €
Currently no online training dates
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.