Gigamon Designing and Implementing Inline Bypass Solutions (ILB SOLUTIONS)
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Security Ops teams that need to understand how Gigamon Inline Bypass Solutions function in relation to deploying solution utilizing these features.
- Network Ops teams that are familiar with Gigamon, but will be implementing a Classic or Flexible Inline Bypass solution. These include roles like architects, admins, operators.
As a follow on course to Gigamon Foundations course, learners expected to understand these 2 key KSAs:
- Basic Flowmapping
- Fabric Manager Navigation
- Understand the different uses for Classic and Flexible inline solutions
- Learn design considerations important when implementing a inline solution
- Implement Classic and Flexible inline solutions
- Understand how to implement in line resiliency
- Learn best practices and how to overcome common challenges
This 1-day course focuses how to best design and implement the Gigamon Inline Bypass Solution. Training is conducted through comprehensive discussions, real-world use cases, and practical hands-on labs. If you are planning on implementing Classic or Flexible inline solutions as part of your Gigamon deployment, this is a great additional day of training to help you achieve success