Gigamon Designing and Implementing SSL Solutions (SSL SOLUTIONS)
Who should attend
The primary target audiences for the course are:
- Security Ops teams that need to understand how Gigamon SSL solutions function in relation to deploying solution utilizing these features.
- Network Ops teams that are familiar with Gigamon, but will be implementing a SSL solution. These include roles like architects, admins, operatators.
As a follow on course to Gigamon Foundations course, learners expected to understand these 2 key KSAs:
- Basic Flowmapping
- Fabric Manager Navigation
- Understand how Gigamon is an essential part of your SSL solution
- Learn how Gigamon manages traffic flows where decription of traffic is essential
- Design and Implement a passive SSL solution
- Design and Implement a inline SSL solution
- Learn best practices and common challenges
The Gigamon Security Delivery Platform is the essential element in your organization’s infrastructure strategy. This 1-day course focuses on building passive and inline SSL solutions. Training is conducted through comprehensive discussions, real-world use cases, and practical hands-on labs. If you are planning on implementing SSL solution as part of your Gigamon deployment, this is a great additional day of training to help you achieve success.