Who should attend
This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders. System administrators are responsible for moving and deploying solutions to different environments. Solution builders are responsible for packaging their solutions and providing instructions to administrators for unpacking and deployment.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 object store objects and metadata.
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager solution architecture.
- Proficiency with navigating and using the following interfaces: IBM FileNet Workplace XT, IBM Case Manager Client, IBM Case Manager Builder, Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
Familiarity with Case Manager and P8 Platform terms, including:
- Case Manager solution
- Object store
- Document types
- Case types
- FileNet Deployment Manager (FDM)
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM Case Manager 5.2: Solution Building (F248G)
- IBM Case Manager 5.2: Security (F216G)
This course is designed to show you how to migrate and deploy Case Manager solutions between environments.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms