Who should attend
This intermediate course is for:
- Workflow System Administrator responsible for day-to-day operations of production FileNet Workflow applications and maintenance of the workflow systems.
- Workflow Author responsible for designing and implementing FileNet workflow applications in the development environment. The Workflow Author prepares the workflow system objects for the FileNet workflow applications, which typically provide advanced work management and process automation functions integrated with content management.
- Anyone who administers or develops workflows.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of organization’s business process applications.
- Basic knowledge of database technology.
- PCs, networks, and their organization’s server operating systems at the expert level
You should have also taken:
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F115G, no longer offered)
- IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction (F230G)
This course trains:
- The skills that are needed to configure a workflow system to support FileNet workflow applications.
- The skills that are needed to configure an IBM Content Navigator desktop for workflow.