- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- AI Business School
- Learning as a Service
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft OpenHacks
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage Work in Progress (F234G)
Who should attend
- A Workflow System Administrator who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
- A Workflow System Administrator who is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:
- Locate work and complete workflows
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions
- During the production phase, the Workflow System Administrator manages operation of the workflow application and communicates with users and managers. In the workflow application deployment phase, the Workflow System Administrator coordinates activities with the Workflow Author to plan and control workflow application implementation into the production environment.
Prerequisite skills and knowledge for this unit are:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
Recommended training path:
- F230 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F231 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the Workflow System
- F232 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Security
- F233 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the Workflow System
- F234 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage Work in Progress
This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.