- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
ITIL® Overview Workshop (ITILO)
ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
Learn about the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) as well as being guided about how to implement what you’ve learned. This course is specifically designed for anyone working in IT wanting to gain knowledge in IT Service Management best practice. Our ITIL® training teaches essentials of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and helps you to understand how your organisation can benefit significantly by applying the ITIL principles to your work environment.
Who should attend
The target group of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adaptedITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
There are no formal criteria or pre-requisites for candidates wishing to attend this course, though some familiarity with IT terminology and an appreciation of their own business environment is strongly recommended.
- Communicate the meaning and relevance of ITSM within the IT organization and within the client organization, and can assist in setting up, managing and harmonizing ITIL® processes with the other management processes.
- Understand the use of the IT infrastructure, the Business perspective, as well as basic understanding of real-life implementation and management issues
- Understand, Measure, Analyze and Report ITSM processes
- Understand the ITIL® lifecycle model
- Determine and understand business and IT requirements by obtaining information from the client and/or business
- Support the tools and procedures necessary
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.