Who should attend
Microsoft Windows network administrators who either have experience with Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows or attended.
To be able to master the course and efficiently fulfill the laboratory work, the students must have experience with Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows, completedcourse, or have KL Certified Professional or KL Certified Administrator status.
The course is intended for system administrators and information security specialists having experience with Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows in small networks who want to learn how to plan protection for large or geographically distributed corporate networks.
- Chapter 1. Traffic Management
- Chapter 2. Update Agents and Connection Gateways
- Chapter 3. Using Several Administration Servers
- Chapter 4. Managing Administrators
- Chapter 5. Special Features
- Lab 1. Update Agents
- Lab 2. Connection Gateway
- Lab 3. Moving Computers to Another Administration Server
- Lab 4. Network Agent Profiles
- Lab 5. Creating Hierarchy
- Lab 6. Inheritance of Policies and Tasks
- Lab 7. Updating in Hierarchy
- Lab 8. Deploying Applications across Hierarchy
- Lab 9. Separation of Privileges
- Lab 10. Testing Updates
Every student does laboratory work independently on a separate set of virtual machines.
All participants receive an appropriate certificate after course completion.