- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Cydrill Software Security»
- Google Cloud»
- Juniper Networks»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- AI Business School
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
NCTA Cloud Technologies (NCTA-CT)
Who should attend
This course is designed for system administrators or prospective system administrators who have one year of experience working with Windows Server or other server platforms and who want to develop their evaluation, selection, and implementation skills for cloud services, including Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions that target businesses of all sizes.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic client and server deployment, configuration, and use. This includes configuring network connectivity, configuring server and client communications, installing Windows or Linux servers, using administrative tools, configuring system properties, and configuring networking settings. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course:
CompTIA® Network +® (Exam N10-006)
In addition, experience in the administration of specific operating system technologies may be helpful, including any or all of the following Logical Operations courses:
- CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI (Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2: Installation and Configuration (Exam 70-410)
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2: Administration (Exam 70-411)
In this course, you will manage the core set of cloud technologies needed to function as a Certified Cloud Master. You will:
- Identify the benefits of cloud computing.
- Select end-user cloud technologies.
- Support the business case for cloud computing.
- Apply cloud computing models.
- Integrate cloud services.
- Select and implement free SaaS solutions.
- Select and implement paid SaaS solutions.
- Select SaaS solutions for medium to enterprise businesses.
- Integrate SaaS solutions.
- Select PaaS solutions.
- Select IaaS solutions.
- Identifying Business Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Selecting End-User Cloud Technologies
- Supporting the Business Case for Cloud Computing
- Applying Cloud Computing Models
- Integrating Cloud Services
- Selecting and Implementing Free Software as a Service (SaaS) Solutions
- Selecting and Implementing a Paid SaaS Solution
- Selecting SaaS Solutions for Small Businesses
- Selecting SaaS Solutions for Medium-sized to Enterprise Businesses
- Integrating SaaS Solutions
- Selecting Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions
- Selecting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Solutions
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.