This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to drive business growth. It will also dive into lead management, marketing forms and pages, segmentation, and email marketing messages. All these pieces are tied together through interactive customer journey design, including event and survey configuration.
Who should attend
This course is designed for IT or marketing professionals who want to learn how to leverage Dynamics 365 for Marketing for businesses.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform and an understanding of basic marketing principles.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Configure advanced settings
- Manage marketing content, templates and integrations
- Create and manage leads
- Design and create marketing forms and pages
- Create and manage segments
- Set up and launch customer journeys
- Create and manage events
- Distribute and analyze surveys
- Marketing Application Configuration
- Marketing Forms and Pages
- Segments and Lists
- Marketing Emails
- Customer Journeys