NetApp Insight 2014
Come see what the future holds for the industry and your career at NetApp Insight 2014, November 17-20, Berlin, Germany - stand G13
At NetApp Insight, the premier storage specialist event of the year, you will experience: content sessions tailored to your role, peer-networking opportunities, and in-depth technical training to help you work smarter and faster. You will have a chance to attend hands-on labs and training sessions on technical topics guaranteed to drive accelerated results and to interact with NetApp product and engineering experts. Need a little help convincing your boss that your trip to Berlin is worthwhile? Share the following highlights with them.
At NetApp Insight, you can:
- Learn from over 250 technical breakout sessions covering a comprehensive range of solution areas, case studies, best practices, tools, and innovations which will build your knowledge and skills.
- Understand which solutions are right for your specific challenges so you can make smarter use of your technology budget and learn how to cut costs down.
- Connect with thousands of experts — NetApp engineers and hundreds of the brightest innovators in IT — for guidance and advice on the storage challenges your organization faces.
- Get certified at the NetApp University certification preparation sessions and supporting labs.
- View NetApp’s latest solutions on display and hear from over 50 of NetApp’s alliance partners and their joint solutions.
- Anticipate emerging technology and communications trends, so you can plan for any impact on your organization.
Take advantage of this opportunity to validate your skills and proficiencies through industry recognized certification exams on NetApp technologies and solutions and take your career to the next level! You can find more information on certification programs, prerequisites, and other useful materials on the NetApp Certification site.
While at Insight, make sure you stop by the Fast Lane booth for free giveaways and meet Fast Lane people who have answers to your questions.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions or if you would like to receive more information on Insight 2014.or at