Do You Need More Than Just a Consultant?
Driven by rapid changes in today’s data-centric business environment, organizations are finding it harder and harder to stay current. Not doing so means losing business and losing relevance with customers. Overcoming this challenge takes more than someone with a good plan.
If any of the following scenarios sound familiar, you need more than just a consultant - you need a company who can also create and implement a plan and train your teams to extract true business value from the changes.
- You have a goal in mind, but you’re not sure what challenges you may face along the way.
- You’ve identified a goal, but need help formulating a plan of action for minimal downtime.
- You’ve picked out the pieces for a new solution, but you’re not sure where to start with installation/integration.
- You’ve crafted a solution on your own, but your team is at a loss when it comes to figuring out how to manage the new infrastructure.
- You’ve implemented a new solution, and everything is going great …you think…you’re actually not sure.
Even if all of the above are hitting home for you, Fast Lane can help.
We are that different type of consulting company you need.
Fast Lane offers a 360-degree approach to IT consulting and services using a proven 5-Stage Framework consisting of Assessment, Design/Plan, Knowledge Transfer, Execution and Support to take you from the beginning to the end of your project. Our framework is flexible to meet your needs, meaning you can use us for as little as one stage or let us help at every stage.
Click image to enlarge
We don’t just recommend “a” solution.
Our partnerships with numerous technology vendors provide us with a deep bench of experience from networking to data center to security and the cloud. Our consultants are certified in their areas of expertise and most hold multiple certifications. We don’t just recommend “a” solution. We assess your current state and gain an understanding of your business goals in order to offer the “right” multi-vendor solution. Combine that with implementation, training and support and you have a full service partner you can count on to meet your needs.
Want to talk it over?