- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
Fast Lane is official Google Cloud Partner
The Google Cloud Platform enables applications, websites and services to be created, deployed and scaled in the same infrastructure as Google. As a Google Cloud Partner, Fast Lane now offers comprehensive training and consulting services for Google Cloud solutions worldwide.
"We are very excited about our partnership with Google, which will enable us to further expand our services in the cloud environment. Our international customers now have access to a unique range of services for their cloud projects," explains Torsten Poels, CEO & Chairman of the Board of the Fast Lane Group.
The Google Cloud training portfolio currently includes three training paths for cloud architects and data and solution developers:
- Cloud Infrastructure Track: Designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
- Data & Machine Learning Track: Designed for data professionals who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing, and optimizing big data solutions.
- Application Development Track: Designed for application programmers and software engineers who develop software programs in the cloud.
The new training offerings also prepare for Google Cloud certifications, which enable cloud specialists to demonstrate the necessary skills to leverage Google Cloud technology in a way that transforms businesses and meaningfully impacts the people and customers they serve.
All Google Cloud training offers can be found at www.flane.si/google-cloud.