Cybersecurity Trainings awarded
Fast Lane won EC-Council ATC Best Newcomer Award of the Year 2021
December 2021—Fast Lane has been awarded as the top EC-Council newcomer in Europe and honored for outstanding EC-Council training solutions. The 2021 EC-Council ATC Best Newcomer Award is among the most prestigious awards within EC-Council and the cybersecurity community. Fast Lane was selected from a list of over 2,380 training partners in 145 countries worldwide.
Torsten Poels, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Fast Lane Group, said:
We are delighted that EC-Council has recognized our achievements with the award for EC-Council ATC Best Newcomer in Europe. Thanks go to our teams as well as our cybersecurity experts who are so dedicated to driving our business forward!
The EC-Council ATC Best Newcomer Award recipient is selected based on the following criteria:
- Established partner with EC-Council for less than one year
- Commitment to educate and make a difference in the cybersecurity workforce
- Student feedback on EC-Council courses and faculty
- Course evaluation reports
- Ratio of students who move on to attempt EC-Council certifications
- Volume of students educated in cybersecurity
- and more.