- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Auditing and Logging
Who should attend
This course is intended for system administrators who administer IBM FileNet Content Manager environments.
- Experience with P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects.
- Ability to add, checkout, and delete documents, using IBM Content Navigator.
- Experience with the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
- Experience creating document and folder classes, property templates, and so on.
- Recommended prerequisite courses to teach required skills:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 184.108.40.206: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F280 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F282 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge
- F283 - IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge
This course is for administrators that maintain IBM FileNet Content Manager environments, and need to learn:
- How to monitor the system logs and enable trace logging to troubleshoot issues.
- How to use auditing to trace object activity.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Work with system logs
- Content Platform Engine system logs
- Web application server logs
- Log locations
- Trace logs
- Trace subsystem - domain level configuration
- Trace subsystem - site level configuration
- Guidelines: Monitor log files
Work with audit logs
- What is auditing?
- Why audit?
- Audit definitions
- Create an audit definition
- Object operations that you can audit
- Audit entries
- View audit entries
- Pruning audit entries
- Create and audit disposition policy
- Audit disposition schedule
- Start and stop system components
E-Learning IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC)
Price on request