- Fast Lane
- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Professional Services»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Cisco Systems»
- Google Cloud»
- What's New
- Microsoft Training
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft E-Learning
- Upcoming Microsoft Courses
- Microsoft Professional Services
- Cloud Professional Services
- Redeem Microsoft SATVs
- Featured Topics
- Free Azure Training Special
- AI Business School
- Learning as a Service
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft OpenHacks
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Additional Vendors»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS
Who should attend
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules
- Java™ EE application developers who wish to learn how to use Business Central to author rules
- Basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships; for example, orders and order items
- Experience in developing business rules
- Experience in business modeling
- Ability to work with spreadsheets
- Authoring basic business rules in Business Central
- Decision tables and rule templates
- Develop domain-specific languages (DSLs)
- Testing business rules
- Authoring complex business rules in Business Central
Authoring Rules with Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS (JB461) introduces the student to the Red Hat JBoss BRMS rules engine and repository. In this course, students learn how to author and test rules using the graphical user interface of Business Central.
Module 1: Overview of Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Learn about the architecture and the need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Module 2: Authoring basic business rules
- Identify business rule structure and components, including facts working memory.
- Identify rule components and how to author rules with Business Central.
Module 3: Authoring rules as technical rules, decision tables, templates and domain-specific language files
- Author rules using the Guvnor technical rule editor and decision tables.
- Work with domain-specific language files and rule templates.
Module 4: Business rules decision tables and rule templates
- Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates.
Module 5: Domain-specific langua1ges for business rules
- Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules.
Module 6: Testing business rules
- Test business rules using Business Central.
Module 7: Complex rule authoring
- Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints.
- Control rule execution.
- Learn how to avoid rule conflicts.
E-Learning Red Hat Online Learning (RHOL)
Price (excl. tax)
- US$ 1,360.—
Subscription duration: 90 days