Organizations need a data strategy to succeed, but there’s no one-size fits all approach. Every organization will have unique objectives and obstacles. Join this event to learn how to modernize, unify, and innovate your way to a modern data strategy with AWS.
- Level: Fundamental
- Duration: 1.5 hours
We recommend that attendees of this event continue learning with these:
- AWS Ramp-Up Guide: Data Analytics
- AWS Ramp-Up Guide: Databases
Start your AWS cloud journey with 50% discount!
Apply for this free event and you get a 50% discount for one of the courses:
- AWS Security Essentials (SEC-ESS)
- AWS Technical Essentials (AWSE)
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials (CP-ESS)
- AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders (CEBL)
Offer valid only for the AWS Discovery Days attendees in October, November and December 2022. Attendees of AWS Discovery Days can use the 50% discount only for one of the 1-day AWS Essential Training courses delivered until 10th December 2022. Special offer applies only to the AWS Discovery Days and AWS training courses delivered in CEE region and for Fast Lane CEE online enrollements.
Who should attend
This event is intended for:
- Data architects, data scientists, and data analysts new to the AWS Cloud
- Solutions architects
- Database administrators
During this event, you will learn:
- How AWS services help you modernize, unify, and innovate your data infrastructure
- How to use AWS services to provide secure and well-governed access to data
- How to innovate with AI/ML by harnessing your data with built-in ML